|Grace, Nora and Lila|
|view from yard|
Lila began intensive physical therapy on Monday this week. She is exhausted, but has been giving it her all, as usual :-) Sylwia keeps her laughing and smiling all day long. She has been walking independently for 2 hours a day, and then strengthening her muscles the other two hours a day. I have a video, but it is too large to transfer from my phone. I will try to get another this afternoon.
The girls love our condo we are staying at...pool, park, and pond with turtles and a gator in it! Lots of friends to swim with at the pool and play at the park with :-)
I haven't been to Florida since I was a teenager. Here a few things I have noticed:
1. There are some pretty cool birds here.
2. People drive like the world is ending, hence the fact that we have seen a ton of car accidents.
3. There are alligators in every pond you come to.
4. A lot of people like Florida, especially the snowbirds.
5. There are people here from:
New Jersey, New York, Pennsylvania, Connecticut, Massachusetts, Illinois, Ohio, Ontario Canada, and Colorado. At least this is whom we have run into thus far. Crazy!
6. People! People! People! Everywhere...
7. Just like in CA around Disney, it is quite dirty and rough. Nevertheless, we were able to venture out yesterday and did see some pretty nice areas of Orlando/Kissimmee.
8. Outlet malls are everywhere! People are shopping as if they have never seen a store before!
9. There are some pretty sunsets here :-)
10. Last but not least...it is very humid here! Oh, and we had an amazing thunderstorm last night...so great :-)
As for our weekend, we are coloring easter Eggs, heading to Clearwater to meet Winter the dolphin and have a bit of beach time, attending a local Easter Egg Hunt, and resting. Happy Easter to you all!!!!