Thursday, April 12, 2012

Purse making season is back

Due to our art show this coming Saturday, I am back to purse making.  I am excited because it is always fun to work with Spring fabrics.  I have tried to choose the most Spring-like fabrics from my shelves, and hope they make you all smile as they do me :-)









If there is a purse that you see here and have fallen in love with, drop me a note and I will see if I have more of the fabric.  If I do, I would be happy to make YOU one too :-)

Hope to see you all this coming Saturday morning at Jolt-n-Java in Sparks (corner of Los Altos and Vista)...9 a.m. to 2 p.m.  Purses, sea glass necklaces, 12 x 16 framed photos of Tahoe and the local region, watercolor pieces (original and prints), handmade recycled accessories, photography, and more.  There will also be a raffle with Skagen watches, a massage gift certificate, Park Lane jewelry, Great Basin Brewery gift certificate and more!

No comments:

Post a Comment