I have been meaning to post this, as the Holidays are creeping up on all of us. Here is a list of shows that I will be attending, in order to raise money for Lila's treatments and therapies not covered by insurance (ssoooo, most all of them).
1. Saturday November 17th, 3 - 7 p.m.
Somersett Sip-n-Shop (which apparently is a fun show with lots of unique items)
2. Friday and Saturday, November 30th 6-9 pm (6:30 tree lighting), December 1st 10-5pm (1-3pm parade), Indie Reno Holiday Craft Fair
Sparks Museum, 814 Victorian Ave
3. Thursday December 6th (not sure of the time)
IGT Holiday Fair, located within the IGT campus
4. Friday December 7th, Ivye Johnson's Home (address is within the attached link)
Annual Christmas Boutique...this is a fun, casual event with a variety of local artists
5. Handmade Holidays - not sure of the date, but first or second weekend of December
505 Genovese Lane, Reno 89511
This is a small, but extremely creative group of women whom craft items that I had never seen prior to last Holiday Season. So great to see women finding time to tap into their creative sides, while still working and being Moms :-)
I hope you all will join me at one or more of these events, as it is so much fun to support local businesses whenever possible!!!