Friday, November 16, 2012

Sip-n-shop at Somersett this weekend!

We are very excited for this event on Saturday evening.  The best part about it is that I have a bunch of new fabric that was donated to our purse cause, from two local reupholstery businesses.  The second best part about this weekend is that Creative Coverings has made a handful of purses for the event, and they have turned out GREAT!  Creative Coverings is the local company that is helping to sew purses from my pattern...AT NO COST!!!  100% of all sales will go to Lila!  Lastly, I have gotten 7 more purses from an amazing woman, whom I go to Church with, Charlotte Heatherly...who has been helping me for a few months now, at a very small fee.  So, all is chugging along, and I have some amazing new purses to sell :-)







No comments:

Post a Comment