1. We started intensive PT four weeks ago and all Lila would say is, "no, no, no".
2. Lila would not walk for them at all, let alone in the walker.
3. She would not put the therasuit on until week three.
4. She would not do exercises in the universal cage unit until week four.
5. She needed to run the show in each exercise.
Now Lila is:
1. Saying , "let me do it myself, and yes, yes, yes"
2. Lila is walking independently with sticks!
3. She asks to put the suit on, and walks all over the office with her sticks, all while smiling and laughing.
4. She LOVES doing exercises in the cage, and is lifting 2.5 lbs per leg with each session of exercises. With both legs strapped together in a brace (giving her more leverage), she can lift 7 lbs total!
5. Lila still runs the show, of course, but with enthusiasm and excitement for what she can now do!
What an amazing journey it has been for her. We are so blessed to have such supportive friends and family, that of which donated generously in order for Lila to have this opportunity! There are no words to express our thanks! We are thankful to our cores!