Sunday, January 15, 2012

Friday, Saturday...

Well, it has been a long few days, but I am going to try to recap as best as possible...
FRIDAY:
Therapy was so/so.  I think Lila was so fatigued after the entire week, that she did about 50% of what she was supposed to.  Within that 50%, she walked across the room with her quad canes, and then took 18 steps with one quad cane :-)


SATURDAY:
64 degrees...sunny all day...to top it off, we got to spend the morning in the French Quarter with Leonard (grandpa Leonard to Lila) Munoz!  So great to have a touch of home to get us through the last week of being away from Reno.  I am sad to say that I was feeling a little out of sorts yesterday, so didn't even get a photo with the three of us in New Orleans.  I did get some architectural photos, but none of all of us....bummer.  Nevertheless, we had a nice morning while strolling around the very narrow, dirty, "smelly" streets of New Orleans :-)
Here are some photos I took:
Charming door at the balcony level
Favorite building in the French Quarter
Greatest old bookstore
You know who

An amazing band on the sidewalk...Lila was fascinated...the best part of the day

No comments:

Post a Comment